Click column header to sort
Position: Genesys Cloud Engineer
Location: Remote - U.S.
GreenSky seeks to recruit a Genesys Cloud Engineer to assist in the design and delivery of new features, functionality of the GreenSky IVR and ACD platforms.
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills. Must be able to help business counterparts in finding optimal solutions and to communicate clearly with peers
- Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Enthusiasm toward technology, willingness to learn
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Remote or Alpharetta
Travel: Minimal travel required (5% - 10%)
Position: Sr. Software Engineer
We are seeking an experienced candidate who can assist with leading, designing and developing a suite of Web Services which will form the basis of advanced application development. The ideal candidate will have expertise in designing and creating Java Web Services using leading open source and industry standard technology stacks. The individual will be able to operate in an Agile environment and oversee the full life cycle development for the services, working with development, DevOps, BA, PM and QA teams following the Agile/SCRUM methodology.
Position: Consumer Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Remote/Atlanta, GA (Must have the ability to work in the office come January 3rd, 2022).
Overview: This position is a member of the Credit Strategy team.
The Credit Strategy team manages consumer and merchant risk across all our verticals and products. We enable profitable growth through the development of profitable decision-making frameworks, the creation of predictive models and segmentation, and the design of customer servicing and merchant management strategies.
The team is structured under the following core functions:
- Consumer Credit Risk Management: Monitor consumer loan portfolios and optimize profit based on consumer loan performance
- Merchant Risk Management: merchant risk management throughout the merchant lifecycle from underwriting to ongoing merchant management
- Fraud Risk: Evaluate consumer and merchant applications for fraud risk and develop strategies to minimize fraud losses
- Collections Strategy: Analyze high risk and delinquent accounts and develop strategies to maximize collections and recoveries
Founded in 2006, GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
GreenSky is a leading company in the consumer finance marketplace specializing in Home Improvement, Retail and Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky’s technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time “apply and buy” technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
The Technical Team Lead is a hybrid role that allows technical resources to remain hands on and enables them to grow their managerial skill. In additional to the responsibilities of a Software or Quality Engineer, the Team Lead is responsible for leading a group of technical resources to ensure they produce high quality, well managed, and documented software designs, software products and software tests. The Team lead will take part in the professional development of each of the team members so that they grow their professional skills, improve their technical capabilities, and build team cohesiveness.
- Personnel mentoring
- Team building
- Software quality
- System documentation
- Adherence to standards