We are hiring a full-time Junior Financial Analyst to join our team!
Amazing perks- Benefits from day one, annual bonus and competitive pay!
GreenSky makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, we are quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have developed a highly scalable loan origination and servicing platform and unique loan origination tools to deliver a differentiated level of service to our multiple stakeholders, including bank partners, merchant and retailer channel partners, consumers, and borrowers.
Work location: Hybrid (Remote and 2-3 days/week in our offices.)
The Junior Financial Analyst will report to the Manager of FP&A and is expected to collaborate closely with Business Unit Leaders in providing vital insights derived from financial analysis and modeling.
• Creates and maintains forecasts for various business units and key business metrics.
• Provides support to accounting team during monthly close cycles and as needed.
• Presents financial analysis to finance and business unit leadership on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
• Meets timelines for various deliverables while maintaining excellent quality of work product. Provide valuable insights using data-driven analytics to help identify and resolve issues relating to risk and profitability.
• Effectively communicate and defend analysis using written, oral, and visual media.
• Partner with internal affiliates to further business understanding and facilitate inter-departmental insight.
• Acquire expertise in products, processes and strategies.
• Be the trusted internal resource by demonstrating a deep understanding in your area of ownership.
• The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years of high-quality Finance experience. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with high energy and unyielding intellectual curiosity.
• Advanced financial modelling skills are required. The successful Junior Financial Analyst candidate must possess superior intelligence with a record of increasing responsibilities and success.
• Knowledge of Excel, Workday or another accounting system, Reporting Automation, Contemporary database/SQL/Query, financial modelling, and business intelligence software modules preferred.
• Undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting, math or a related field with a distinguished academic record required. CPA or CFA holders or candidates preferable.
• Financial Planning & Analysis Capabilities: Leading Candidates must possess FP&A or accounting experience, including the ability to develop and maintain financial projections and budgets.
• Financial Modeling Capabilities: Financial modeling skills, pivot tables, and other contemporary modeling, automation and excel techniques.
• Problem Solving & Analytical Orientation: Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills that are used to track, analyze, interpret, and report key historical and projected operating metrics, trends, and financial results. Able to take “deep dive” into the details of the business while staying focused on the big picture. Takes a systematic, structured view of situations, deconstructing them into their fundamental elements. Insists on proof in data and peels back layers to understand root causes.
• Results Oriented: Results oriented, including the capacity to both think strategically and execute tactically, embodying a blend of technical, creative, business and communications skills.
• Effective Communication and Decision Making: Highly articulate and able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.