Overview: The Junior DevOps Engineer will work to design, build and implement automation and enhancements to production monitoring systems. This position will work as part of a small DevOps team to build and run a fully automated software deployment and application provisioning capability.
- Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira infrastructure.
- Using Jira REST APIs, develop one-off solutions for integrations with other tools, automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Implement Jira upgrades, and partner with our stakeholders to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations in an AWS environment.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation.
- Develop and maintain production monitoring and alerting scripts.
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards.
- Develop and maintain software deployment automation.
- Configuration management.
Location: Remote, but needs to be in Eastern Time Zone
Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm EST, some evenings/weekends required for upgrades or when necessary