GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
These positions are located in our Crestview Hills, Kentucky office. Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Collections Specialist. This position will include virtual training, initially this position will be work-from home until further notice due to Covid 19. Candidates must have high speed internet and reliable Wi-Fi, and high technical aptitude. Must have a quiet place to work in your home.
Overview: The Collections Specialist will focus on maintaining customer relationships while maximizing liquidations and cures through a consultative
Shifts: Canidates should express an interest in one of the following shifts:
Shifts available are 10a-7p Monday through Friday, and 8a-5p Tuesday through Saturday.
• Primary responsibilities include directly contacting customers with inbound and outbound calls
• Contacts customers in order to secure payment and determine reason for delinquency on active loan/credit card accounts
• Works to reduce delinquency without sacrificing the quality of customer service standards or relationships
• Consistently represents the Company and its business partners in a professional manner by providing good customer service
• Persuades delinquent customers to become current while using professionalism and tact
• Documents all contacts in detail in software applications
• Resolves routine billing inquiries and negotiates payment arrangements to cure delinquent accounts
• Educates customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods
• Navigates a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
• Other duties as assigned.
• Typically 1-3 years related business experience including Customer Service or Collections
• Strong oral and written communications skills; persuasive and professional communication skills
• High school diploma/GED required.
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
At GreenSky, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, GreenSky employs an open, standards-based approach to business and service oriented innovation.