Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky’s technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time “apply and buy” technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Director, Customer Solutions
The Customer Solutions Director is responsible for the performance and day-to-day operations of the Customer Solutions team as well as the leadership of GreenSky’s continual drive to decrease the number of complaints from our Customers. The Customer Solutions team is responsible for handling and resolving all complaints and escalated calls from GreenSky’s Customer Service, Customer Protection, Collections, Merchant Management and Sales departments. It is our operational objective that our Customers champion GreenSky. In that theme, we constantly strive to understand the root cause of any negative experience in order to adjust and innovate to prevent the need for those complaints. Happy Customers who do not have a need to complain are more likely to champion GreenSky.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Some travel (4-8 times per year) is required.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Operational Risk Management team and reports to the Vice President, Operations.
- Oversee, manage and mentor the Customer Solutions Team Front Line Managers, located in GreenSky’s Atlanta and Crestview Hills facilities.
- Oversee and manage the daily activities of the team, including: timely, efficient handling of customer escalation/complaint resolution; and overall team and agent performance to KPI metrics
- Collaborate with Legal & Compliance to address complaints escalated to regulatory (CFPB) organizations, public interest groups (BBB) or through legal channels.
- Report departmental performance to internal management.
- Provide regular reporting to the company’s banking partners.
- Work as an information source to answer operator questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
- Personally handle, follow up and resolve customer escalations, complaints and questions.
- Work with the Learning & Development to design effective training materials.
- Work with QA to enhance customer experience monitoring for the Customer Solutions Team.
• Continuous Improvement:
- Constantly drive the company to make the improvements necessary to improve the Customer experience and reduce complaints.
- Work with company leadership to implement continuous improvement.
- Understand company products, operational processes, systems, etc.
• Hold all customer facing teams accountable to playing their part in mitigating complaints
• Work with leaders of these teams to identify and address complaints that stem from their specific departments.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in managing customer complaints
o 5 years of related experience can be considered
• 3 years of financial industry experience
• Ability to set goals, delegate effectively, manage time and deliverables of team members while being accountable for department goals
• Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate across various lines of business
• Associates Degree or higher from an accredited institution
• Ability to innovate risk management practices and react rapidly to changes in the risk environment
Desired but not required Qualifications:
• Knowledge of MasterCard chargeback rules
• Experience in the consumer lending industry
• Previous Call Center Management experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Process improvement and documentation experience
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.