Technology is enabling financial technology upstarts to challenge traditional banks in consumer finance with speed, simplicity and consumer friendly products. If you’d like to play a key part in the future of a highly successful company poised for years of greatness, come join the GreenSky team.
Since 2006, our company’s people, process and technology solutions have played a critical role in transforming business and consumer credit, enabling more affordable access to financing. We have built relationships with retailers and merchants in all 50 states by providing their customers loans through our bank partnerships. We are one of the fastest growing fin-tech startups in North America, more than doubling in size over the past year.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia with a second operational facility in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.
Position: Fraud Investigator
The Investigator Level I will be a fraud Subject Matter Expert (SME) with the following attributes.
- Ability to take ownership of each customer while prioritizing customer needs
- Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
- Ability to engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
- Effective communication with both local and Federal law enforcement agencies and regulators
- Ability to present publicly at Industry conferences
- Advanced interrogation skills
- Ability to mentor and coach less experienced representatives
Problem Solving Skills
- Perform detailed analysis and research to identify and resolve issues expeditiously
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate outcome
- Quickly make appropriate decisions on behalf of both the customer and GreenSky
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Conduct research as needed
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Knowledgeable of current and emerging fraud trends for both consumer facing and merchant facing portfolios.
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
- Advanced knowledge of Lexis Nexis
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Less than 10%
Organizational: This position is a member of the Fraud Investigation team and reports to the Fraud Investigation Manager.