- Train new team members for both Customer Fulfillment and Credit Operations.
- Audit daily work of Fulfillment reps and Credit ops, reviewing for any errors or improvements in processes the team can follow.
- Audit all new rollouts for new processes, to make sure processes are understood by all agents.
- Assist with escalations from various internal and external clients including the Credit Team, CST and Call Center representatives to facilitate various account management tasks.
- Assist with Salesforce queues and Credit applications as needed
- Adhere to established policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Assist with completing job aids, and write/update processes as needed
- Assist with any daily, weekly or monthly reporting as needed
- Communicate sensitive issues and recommend change to senior personnel and management
- Work on special projects as assigned.
Shifts: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Operations Team and reports to the Back Office Front Line Manager.