GreenSky is a fast paced, innovative and growing disruptor in the Financial Technology space. You will be part of a team that leverages analytics to drive growth and innovation. We are looking for candidates who have strong quantitative skills, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn. We have different roles where Analysts can contribute such as credit policy, valuations, collections analytics, operations analytics, fraud analytics, sales and marketing analytics. We are a data driven company, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer!
Organizational: This position is a member of the Credit Strategy team
• Provide valuable insights using data and analytics to help identify and resolve issues relating to credit strategy
• Produce reports and analysis for monthly portfolio performance tracking and evaluation
• Provide analysis and problem solving to address product performance and inform policy development
• Review and analyze existing business strategies, as well as recommend and implement new strategies as appropriate
• Effectively communicate and defend analysis using written, oral, and visual media
• Support the business and senior leadership by performing ad-hoc analysis and reporting
• Partner with internal affiliates to further business understanding and facilitate inter-departmental insight
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of work experience in a credit risk analytics
• Experience in using MS Excel and SQL
• Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical abilities
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
• Ability to collaborate and work with other analysts on the team
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Exposure to at least one high-level programing language such as SAS, Python, or R
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Math, Finance, Business, etc.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.