Position: Trainer, Learning & Development
Organizational:This position is a member of the Operations organization and reports to the Learning & Development Manager.
Benefits: Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
• Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family that’s effective 1st day of hire, along with other benefit plans including 401(k) match
• Personal days effective 1st day of hire
• Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
• We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
This position is responsible for the design, development and facilitation of training programs tailored to the needs of specific businesses areas and associated systems and processes. The person in this role will establish performance objectives, learning outcomes and assessment tools utilizing instructional theories and design principles assigned to adult learning methodologies and modalities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and/or maintains blended, classroom based instruction and resources.
- Delivers custom designed or off-the-shelf classroom and blended learning training programs.
- Overall responsibilities of this position are comprised of two primary areas including: learning and resource development, classroom or blended delivery.
- Develops advanced level knowledge in all organizational processes, applications, customers and business units.
- Works closely with L&D Manager, project managers, business analysts, business unit executives and subject matter experts to understand learning needs and performance gaps by utilizing organizational and/or department needs assessment tools and processes.
- Designs small to mid-scale learning programs, defining learning/performance objectives, success criteria, high-level content outlines, and associated materials.
- Works on one or more learning development projects simultaneously, using predefined standards and tools for eLearning content. Ensures high quality design, regular reviews with internal clients (i.e., from proof of concept through delivery), consultants, and subject matter experts.
- Delivers learning sessions at an exceptional level using established delivery standards. Sessions may take the form of classroom delivery, blended learning delivery and support, one-on-one coaching, performance improvement analysis, group practice sessions, and pilot workshops.
- Creates assessments for reinforcement, including situational and scenario-based questions. Provides post-training follow up and learner desk-side support as needed to support learning transfer.
- Maintains and updates existing resources and course materials, working with appropriate subject matter experts or other team members to procure new or updated information.
- Provides regular updates to L&D management of the status of all design and development activities, completion of milestones and potential conflicts.
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Some travel between the Atlanta, GA and Crestview Hills, KY offices