GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Overview: The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with 2-3 years of work experience with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Organizational: This position is a member of the Risk Management and Credit Strategy team reporting to the Director of Risk Management and Credit Strategy.
Travel: Minimal travel required (5% - 10%)
• Provide valuable insights using data and analytics to help identify and resolve issues relating to all areas of the business including merchant risk management and credit strategy
• Provide key statistical analysis and business knowledge to help optimize for existing and emerging business verticals
• Provide analysis and problem solving abilities to research and develop operational strategies to optimize execution
• Analyze operations key performance indicators and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
• Analyze customer and merchant data to improve experience and tailor servicing techniques to meet customer needs
• Perform ad-hoc analysis for management as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical major (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) AND 2-5 years of work experience as a consultant or analyst
• Extremely proficient Microsoft Excel skills
• Proficiency in SQL, Python or R and relational databases is a must
• Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical abilities
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills and strong technical acumen.