Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky’s technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time “apply and buy” technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Front Line Manager – Quality Assurance
Shifts: Supervisor shifts will vary and cover hours from 8:00am -5:00 pm; Monday through Friday. The call center is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Overview: As a Front Line Manager at GreenSky, you will be a part of a talented team responsible for managing a group of QA Coaches in the Atlanta, GA. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of quality measurements, working with the call center management to help improve the customer experience, and owning process improvements that impact QA. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong integrative thinking and problem skills. The candidate must be effective with prioritization, organization and time management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines. Most of all we are looking for a team oriented, people leader that can drive overall results!
Organization: This position is a member of the Collections Department and reports to the department manager of Operational Governance
• Direct management, coaching and development of the QA Team.
• Facilitate and participate in call center calibration session with the QA Team and collection call center management.
• Monitor and assess the team’s daily throughput of QA call evaluations to ensure each is completed thoroughly and in a timely manner.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on projects impacting QA.
• Liaison between QA and the Collections call Center, respond to questions pertaining to Quality and provide overall assistance.
• Facilitate effective team meetings to help drive team’s quality performance and deliver on critical performance measures including team productivity, efficiency and quality.
• Create QA reporting for month end activities.
• Participate in the QA Coach new hire interview and hiring process.
• Analyze reports and data to improve the customer experience.
• Create a collaborative environment in which associates at all levels of the organization are encouraged to voice ideas and concerns.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law