- In addition to your resume, please provide design samples (URL link to an online portfolio is preferred). Portfolio should show work across various mediums of design: visual design, illustration, typography, branding, iconography, digital & print.
- Must work well in fast-paced environment dealing with multiple projects, including: email newsletters, print newsletters, brochures, posters, banner ads, infographics, email design and web design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Experience with HTML, CSS and WordPress is a plus. Familiar with: Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be team oriented with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines.Be a self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems.Sense of color and design must be top notch.
- Understanding of use of scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across their designs.
- Requires finesse and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with ADA compliance is a plus.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.