GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Front Line Manager – Collections
Overview: Responsible for ensuring Greensky’s Collection’s department has well trained, engaged and wholey accountable personnel who execute best-in-class loss mitigation activities on behalf of our Business Partners and Customers. The Frontline Manager is accountable for selecting individuals that align with Greensky’s fast-paced and Customer centric culture; deliver continuous learning opportunities for employee growth; and, serve as the day-to-day support system for enabling team members to effectively deliver on their responsibilities. Teams will generally be between 5-15 direct reports.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Less than 10%
Organization: This position is a member of the Collections Department and reports to the Director of Collections.
• Contribute to the development of and lead the execution of a best-in-class hiring process. This includes organizing and/or participating in activities focused on increasing applicant pool size such “open house” events or sourcing through multiple social media channels, etc; executing a measurably effective prescreening process; overseeing candidate testing; leading behavioral-based panel driven interviews; and, ensuring the completion of pertinent background checks.
• Lead the new hire employee onboarding process. Ensure all applicable tools (Computer, headset, badge, etc.) and access permissions are available as needed on the first day; meet and great employee and ensure they have a clear understanding of the facility and where the appropriate locations are that they need to be aware of (Break room, their desk, restrooms, etc.); and, establish daily end of day check-ins.
• Participate in and further the new hire training program by continuously working with peers and employees to augment training materials, supervising “nesting” environments, establishing an individualized ongoing support system post new hire training, etc.
• Deliver measurably effective job performance coaching for direct reports. This could include call monitoring (Recorded call and live side-by-side observing), account level browse reviews and detailed review and analysis of individual metrics. Information will be combined to identify key areas of opportunity in employee hard skills such as knowledge (Product and procedural) and typing/talking as well as soft skills such emotional intelligence and problem solving.
• Act as agent source for information, problem resolution and escalations. This will include answering questions related to the policies and procedures of Greensky as well as the Operations, Human Resources, and Collection departments; providing visible coverage of the “operational floor”; taking escalated calls; and, researching account level details for determining appropriate courses of action.
• Serve as the facilitator of companywide knowledge transfer through the organization and execution of collaborative listening and review sessions, daily huddle meetings, peer-to-peer mentoring, cross-department communications, distribution of newsletters, etc. Ensure employees are always up to date on policy and procedural changes.
• Identify and institute metrics through dashboards that accurately and effectively measure performance results. Trend, analyze, and provide regular reporting on coaching and performance metrics for the purpose of assessment and agent/team improvement.
• Foster employee engagement through participation in established recognition programs and other less formal ways to celebrate individual team member achievments. Design and manage contests that foster enthusiasim while delivering measurable benefit to the organization. Routinely check in with employees via rountables or other mechanisms for gathering feedback and establishing action plans for improvement.
• Partner with employee to complete all required monthly, bi-annual and annual performance review requirements. Actively assist in developing an action plan that aligns with the employees stated career objectives.
• When necessary, prepare and administer corrective performance improvement counseling and developmental action plans meant to resolve employee performance issues and retain the employee as a productive team member.
• Ensure completion of Company required activities such as benefits selection, password updates, etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Demonstrated integrity and value commitment
• Proven ability to set and obtain goals
• Outstanding behavioral coaching and development skills
• Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Established cognitive skills
Desired but not required Qualifications:
• Graduate Degree
• Certified Six Sigma Yellow-Belt or other quality/standardization program experience such as TQM, ISO 9000, etc.
• Call-center technology experience; automated dialers, IVR’s, call monitoring software, etc.
• 2+ years supervisory
• 5+ years Customer Service experience
• Knowledgeable in FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, and HIPAA
• Understansing of state and federal employment laws
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law