Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky’s technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time “apply and buy” technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Front Line Manager – Fraud Protection
Overview: The Front Line Manager of Fraud Protection will report to the Senior Manager, Fraud Prevention and will be responsible for managing 15-20 Fraud Analysts. The FLM will interact with external and internal regarding fraud related issues.
• Maintain and assign daily case volume and ensure cases are worked within the SLA
• Ensure KPI performance is being met
• Point of contact for escalated calls/inquiries from external and internal customers
• Conduct daily huddles to inform the Fraud Protection department of current concerns, issues and fraud trends
• Train new associates on processes, policies and procedures.
• Manage a staff of 15-20 associates in both Atlanta and Kentucky
• Maintain individual accountability for performance metrics ensuring ever-increasing levels of productivity and accuracy against established benchmarks
• Monitor day to day operations of the Fraud Protection department to ensure SLAs are being met across all platforms.
• Provide real time feedback to analyst and perform disciplinary actions if needed.
• Analyze multiple data points in order to quickly and accurately to guide decisions.
• Recognize and escalate new fraud trends and patterns.
• Identify, communicate, and champion process improvement opportunities that will benefit internal and external customers.
• Recognize system interruption, tool outages and other workflow issues and report these promptly and clearly.
• Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers, including support all branches and customer contact centers.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, Salesforce, Lexis Nexis
• 2 years of experience at a supervisor or manager level.
• 4 years of fraud experience in the financial arena.
• Availability and willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day in rare instances
• Ability to travel between Atlanta and Kentucky 3-4 times per year for staff training
• Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
• Knowledgeable of current fraud trends and emerging fraud trends for both consumer facing and merchant facing portfolios.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
• Time management, organizational and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
• Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated effective communication both verbally and in writing.