- Understanding of customer service domain, architecture and contact center platforms, tools and technologies (use of full suite of products such as Genesys, LiveVox, Cisco UCCE, Broadsoft telephony, Katabat, Nuance, FICO CCS, etc.).
- Understanding of supporting technologies such as remote and virtual desktop management, VoIP, storage, backup, web, middleware, database, Active Directory, and other technologies needed to operate customer contact centers.
- Understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics.
- Experience with evaluation of emerging Contact Center technologies.
- 10-15 years' experience as a contact center solution lead designing, architecting, and implementing contact center technology (e.g. Genesys, Cisco UCCE, InContact, Five9, 8x8, Fuze )
- Extensive knowledge of voice, messaging, and email contact center technologies including SIP, TDM, CM, Intelligent Call Routing, IVR, Call Routing, WFM, ACD, etc.
- Extensive experience in Contact Center Production Operations, Contact Center Technologies and Contact Center strategies.
- Understanding of business processes and how they relate to customer experience technology.
- Strong architecture & systems planning skills.
- Well versed with omni-channel technologies.
- Solid understanding of contact center telephony markets, solutions, contact center designs and personalized IVR experience.
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units.
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies related to contact centers.
- Lead engineering teams to develop and apply reusable artifacts and frameworks, reference architectures, design, development, change management, release management, and QA best practices
- Bachelor s degree in business, information sciences, engineering, or equivalent years of industry experience.
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES:
- Works to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies.
- Acts with passion, confidence and conviction in achieving goals and reaching targets.
- Creates a level of expectation around quality that sets the standard for the organization and industry. Checks the work of self and others against those quality standards.
- Reviews performance and progress on a regular basis to ensure the team is achieving results and is mentored or developed in areas that are challenging.
- Tests to see if goals are meaningful and sufficiently challenging and is able to quickly detect and provide corrective action for deviations.
- Explains specifically how changes in the technology landscape, business and operations team priorities may affect the team immediately and going forward.
- Translates broad operations strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for the organization as well as specific individuals on the team.
- Creates plans that address specific initiatives and outlines new opportunities; is easily able to contrast the current state with a desired future state architecture.
- Thinks 2-3 years ahead in planning the Contact Center Technology roadmap.
Collaborating and Influencing
- Negotiates with a genuine give-and-take approach, acting as a true partner and sharing in decisions and outcomes.
- Spends time identifying all stakeholders and meets or connects with each of them, is engaging with all parties to shape a collective consensus.
- Identifies opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reaches out to those people to connect the dots and create new opportunities for shared success.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.