GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Credit Processor
Organization: This position is member of the Credit Department and reports to the Manager of Credit Operations.
Shifts: Shifts vary. Candidates will have set schedules, most shifts are 1 pm to 10 pm or 3 pm-12 am. Shifts 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Credit Processors are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The Credit Operation Dept. is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Independent thinker, minimal supervision, handles multiple tasks simultaneously and team oriented.
• Strategically prioritize tasks and utilizes effective time management skills.
• Use of both verbal and written communications to include business email etiquette internally & externally.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and strong internet research skills.
• Successful completion of background check.
• Educational and/or professional experience in loan processing or consumer lending/servicing.
• Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts as needed.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.