GreenSky is seeking representatives to provide high quality customer service to support our Home Improvement Merchants and other needs determined by the business. This role is part of the overall Customer Servicing team and will be focused on delivering excellent customer care to resolve a request or issue from inbound calls on a daily basis. Most of the tasks can be completed immediately during the phone conversation, and others will be completed by submitting a case to another department. One of the distinguishing features of GreenSky has been our excellent service and attention to detail; and our Customer Operations Team will be critical to continuing that legacy and delighting all of our customers.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates a high level of compassion regarding GreenSky Merchants, accountholders and coworkers. This person has a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers with a strong service orientation, an ability to be consultative and to deliver above satisfactory issue resolution. The ideal candidate will have existing customer service experience with an excellent track record of performance and attendance.
Organization: This position is part of the Customer Service Team and reports to a Front Line Manager, Customer Service.
• Manage and care for inbound service calls from our Dealers, Merchants, and Customers.
• Troubleshoot issues over the phone and see them to satisfactory completion.
• Complete important tasks such as: general information updates, Settlement Report requests, Bank Account changes, Plan changes, Rate Sheet requests, Application status inquiries, Escalations, Applications, etc.
• Submit a service case to other key departments to ensure satisfactory resolution for issues such as: Credit Limit increase/decrease requests, Second Look: Credit Limit increase or decline, Split-Plan requests, Test Transaction decline assistance, post window Transaction Requests (Borrower Payment Certificate), etc.
• Manage and consistently update your activity within Salesforce.com when needed
• Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
• 6+ months of customer service experience; preferably within financing or payments industry.
• A tenacity to go above and beyond during every Merchant/Customer interaction.
• Ability to consult and diagnose a Merchant/Customer’s issue over the phone and follow through to resolution.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Prior sales experience a HUGE plus.
• Experience in Salesforce.com and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, etc.).
• Strong detail orientation, communication/listening skills and decision making abilities.
• Willingness to work a shift during the hours of operation of 7am – 9pm, Monday-Friday.
• Team player that works well in a team environment as well as individually.