GreenSky is a fast paced, innovative and growing disruptor in the Financial Technology space. You will be part of a team that leverages analytics to drive growth and innovation. We are looking for candidates who have strong quantitative skills, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn. We have different roles where you can contribute such as credit policy, valuations, collections analytics, operations analytics, fraud analytics, sales and marketing analytics.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Organizational: This position is a member of the Credit Strategy team
• Provide data-driven, quantitative and qualitative insights
• Effectively communicate and defend analysis using written, oral, and visual media
• Partner with internal affiliates to further business understanding and facilitate inter-departmental insight
• Monitor and report on business objectives
• Acquire expertise in products, processes and strategies
• Support the business and senior leadership by performing ad-hoc analysis and reporting
• Autonomously solve defined business problems
• Bachelor's degree and 1 year work experience in an analytical role
• Experience in using MS Excel
• Eager to learn about financial services and consumer lending
• Ability to collaborate and work with other analysts on the team
• Clear and concise communicator (both written and oral)
• Detail oriented
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Exposure to at least one high-level programing language such as SAS, Python, R or SQL
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Math, Finance, Business, etc.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.