The Sales Enablement Trainer is responsible for the onboarding and development of key sales team members including Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Client Growth Managers, and Sales Managers. The success of the Sales Enablement Trainer will be measured by the ability to successfully:
1. Develop clear, compelling, and targeted training content
2. Conduct engaging and interactive training delivery
3. Manage multi-touch training initiatives from the Assessment, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation stages.
4. Coach and development sales reps to reach highest potential
5. Coach to KPI as defined by Sales department.
The Sales Enablement Trainer will report to the Sales Education Manager in our Atlanta office with 10% travel required.