- The Technical Team Lead functions as the face of IT to site management.
- Handles escalations from site management.
- Takes ownership of problematic issues and manages until complete.
- Acts as a liaison between IT groups and the customer.
- Works with other teams to ensure issues are completed in a timely manner
Handle Support Requests
- Respond to and manage Support requests (i.e., telephone, e-mail, support-portal)
- Enters data into the tracking system to log support requests.
- Explain service procedures to customers to properly manage service delivery expectations.
- Utilize checklists and training to diagnose customer problems and requests.
- Identify recurring and potential problems to escalate notification of situations to senior team members.
- Research trouble issues to identify problem root causes.
- Communicate updates on issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction and productivity.
Resolve Tier III Support Requests
- Document problem status and resolutions to maintain support history.
- Resolves application and software problems to fulfill customer requests.
- Work with external vendor technical support personnel to resolve incidents
- Maintain awareness of service level agreement targets to help meet and exceed requirements.
- Transfer unresolved problems to applicable back-end teams and follow up with customer to ensure resolution.
Mentor Tier I/II Support Analysts
- Provide guidance and training to Tier I/II Support Analysts
- Tutor Tier I/II Support Analysts in their day to day operations to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Monitor Support Analyst performance
Assist with Help Desk Daily Operations
- Maintains a general understanding of the businesses and function being supported to provide relevant solutions.
- Assist IT Service Desk Manager in operations matters such as reporting, user documentation, assist with desk side support, etc.
- Monitor endpoints to ensure optimal operation as well as maintain a secure environment.
- Monitor and control computer equipment inventory.