The Web Development Manager will lead a growing team of web developers who are building a next generation services oriented platform in support of a rapidly expanding business.
You will drive technical innovation, build and lead high performing teams and work hand in hand with product owners to deliver business value.
The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of hands on web coding experience and at least 3 years in a leadership position. The candidate will be equally comfortable playing a hands on role in designing and building Angular applications and communicating with executive level stakeholders.
• A through the ranks career of 10+ years in software development with 3+ years in leadership positions.
• Passion for technology and problem solving.
• A change agent who works with others to improve results.
• The drive to build and lead multiple high performance teams.
• An ability to thrive in a high paced rapidly changing environment.
• A great teammate and team builder.
• Experience leading cross functional agile software teams and projects.
• Experience architecting and implementing complex systems.
• Experience mentoring both junior and senior developers.