As the Director of Corporate Development, you'll support key strategic initiatives and business operations across the organization. This could include conducting market research and competitive analyses, developing partnership opportunities, assisting in the execution of strategic initiatives, monitoring and reporting on key projects, resolving critical breakdowns in processes or policy, and a variety of other activities to drive results. This is a challenging role that requires hard work, strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to get in the weeds and execute.
Corporate Development team members directly influence the trajectory of a fast growing organization. The Director of Corporate Development will report to the Vice President of Corporate Development.
- Project Management- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the status of key projects and deliverables across the organization on a daily basis.
- Research- Conduct research and document information required to facilitate the decision making process, including market and competitor research and documenting existing business processes.
- Analysis- Analyze data (operational, financial, etc.) and develop recommendations on critical issues.
- Business Development- Support the development of high value partnership and sales opportunities through the creation of sales presentations, user experience demos, and the structuring of deal terms.
- Deliverables- Create presentations, briefings, financial models, and memos for internal and external stakeholders, including for the leadership team and board meetings.
- Execution- Assist in the planning, implementation, and management of a variety of strategic initiatives. You?ll be exposed to sales and marketing initiatives, product development, finance, operations, and compliance?all within the same week.
- Business Operations- Support the Corporate Development team?s role in facilitating business operations throughout the organization.