Position: Vice President of Home Improvement Credit
Overview: The ideal candidate will be a consumer credit professional with 10+ years experience in consumer credit risk management, underwriting and analysis with strong analytical and communication skills with potential to lead teams and aspirations to be a business leader.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the credit and risk functions of a multi-billion dollar origination business
- Optimize origination and servicing strategies across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to drive and improve business results
- Build and develop a team of credit and analytics professionals to support the growth and maturation of large scale credit programs
- Collaborate with leadership in Credit, Sales, Technology, Operations, Product, Finance, Compliance, and executive teams to build credit and risk strategies that support the home improvement market business plans and goals
- Manage KPIs and performance metrics for executive team. Present channel performance to executive leadership
- Develop credit criteria and policies for underwriting new customers in the home improvement vertical
- Manage risk of existing customers including credit exposure management, pricing changes and other risk management tools
- Optimize the credit policies for new customers based on insights gained from historical data
- Develop and execute testing of different products to different sub-verticals
- Provide valuable insights using data-based analytics to help identify and resolve issues relating to risk and profitability
- Provide key business analytics to help optimize consumer finance initiatives and for existing business verticals
- Provide analysis and white-space problem solving to address potential new products and policies, and coordinate with various teams to drive towards execution
- Analyze operations key performance indicators and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Analyze customer data to improve experience and tailor servicing techniques to meet customer needs
- Evaluate internal and external analytical tools and data sources to maximize efficacy of analytical capabilities to support the goals of the organization.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for management
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Minimal travel may be required approximately 10%.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Credit Strategy Management team and reports to Chief Credit Officer