Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky?s technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time ?apply and buy? technology. For more information, please visitÿÿhttps://www.greensky.com.
Looking for great talent to help usÿcontinue our rapid growth!
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Professionally handle incoming calls, voice mails and emails to ensure that customer, merchant and sponsor issues are resolved both promptly and accurately with the highest possible degree of respect and urgency.
2. Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, asses and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
3. When necessary, appropriately escalate caller issues to the proper team or supervisor.
4. Perform Administrative Duties on occasion.
Start Date - January 7, 2019
Shifts: The shifts are 12-9 pm, 1-10 pm, 2-11 pm, or 3 pm - 12 am and you will work Monday through Friday and one Saturday or Sunday. Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Most agents are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The call center is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Location: Crestview Hills. KYÿ
Organizational: This position is a member of the Operations Team and reports to a Front Line Manager.
1. 1+ years of experience in a call center or help desk capacity required.
2. Proficient in the basic use of PC?s, including Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word.
3. Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
4. Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
5. Ability to troubleshoot customer issues over the phone
6. Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
7. Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
8. Willingness to accept constructive feedback.
9. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
10. Bilingual English & Spanish is not required, but is a considerable plus.
11. Team player.