Position: Department Operations Manager - Customer Solutions Team
We have an immediate career opportunity for a site leader position to oversee our Crestview Hills, KY facility and directly manage Front Line Managers who in turn manage front line contact center agents. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of complaints management experience. Bankcard complaints management and knowledge of Visa/MasterCard chargeback policies are strongly preferred. Possessing a practical understanding of compliance rules and regulations is essential. Possessing the ability to manage a critical function including employees and policies in a dynamic fast paced environment will be an essential requisite for the successful candidate. Candidates must be able to communicate with senior management, agents, sales personnel, and merchants in a clear, calm, and effective manner under various challenging situations. This individual will be responsible for reporting root cause analyses and facilitating and implementing appropriate action plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the Complaints Management Team.
- Manage and report complaint trends, looking for compliance issues & opportunities for improvement.
- Manage policies that minimize compliance risk.
- Evaluate current Risk management strategies and make recommendations for change.
- Facilitates root-cause analyses of complaints and participates more broadly in development of action plans to improve compliance and customer experience and reduce risk.
- Manage Complaint Specialists to ensure effective workflow in support of the customer service schedule.
- Works with other departments to ensure implementation and completion of action plans.
- Analyzes data from complaints, looks for trends and prepares reports and presentations for management as part of the overall compliance team.
- Read, analyze and consult with staff attorney or general counsel to ensure compliance with existing and new legislation.
- Actively manage and continuously improve workflow management to ensure effective use of resources and adherence to service level agreements.
- Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements. Actively manage analyst capacity and the triggers for creating investigations to balance investigation supply and demand.
- Provide focused feedback loops for analysts and teams based on crisp performance and quality data. Develop and reward strong performers.
- Work with customer service, sales, collections and credit teams to ensure operational efficiency.
- Work with the IT team to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- Recruit top-quality analysts. Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team's capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future GreenSky leaders.
Location: Crestview Hills, KY
Travel: Some travel between Crestview Hills, KY and Atlanta, GA